Before church Gigi & Brian went on a walk with the girls. Dalia rode her red trike and Tes rode her push bike. Brian said Tes was so fast on her little bike. At church Dalia asked Gigi to draw a picture of her and Tes in sacrament meeting. Dalia was so excited about her new portrait.
Today we went to church and had Eric & Emily over for dinner afterward. We of course took our self timer visitor picture! I took a picture of Gigi and the two little girls sitting on her lap. Then Brian wanted one of him sitting on his Grandma's lap. We looked at our travel pamplets to Israel, Jordan, & Egypt. Grandma told us some great stories about her trip to Egypt and other travels. We heard about times when Grandma got proposed to three times in one day.
Here is a Video of Dalia singing her favorite song, "I am a Child of God." She always wants me to sing "I am a Child of God" for her at bedtime. And for Family Home Evening she always chooses to sing "I am a Child of God.
Video: Dalia singing her favorite song: "I am a Child of God"
Today we went to church and had Eric & Emily over for dinner afterward. We of course took our self timer visitor picture! I took a picture of Gigi and the two little girls sitting on her lap. Then Brian wanted one of him sitting on his Grandma's lap. We looked at our travel pamplets to Israel, Jordan, & Egypt. Grandma told us some great stories about her trip to Egypt and other travels. We heard about times when Grandma got proposed to three times in one day.
Here is a Video of Dalia singing her favorite song, "I am a Child of God." She always wants me to sing "I am a Child of God" for her at bedtime. And for Family Home Evening she always chooses to sing "I am a Child of God.
Video: Dalia singing her favorite song: "I am a Child of God"



2 comments:
love the picture with brian on gigi's lab. priceless!!!
Although I watched Dalia's video 1/2 dozen times Beyonce still got more views of her "Get on the Bus" song. Dalia's video was way better. Something is seriously wrong here. xoxo
Post a Comment