Gigi flew in last night to visit us for the weekend! Gigi is Dalia & Tesila's great grandma Ha. who is Brian's Grandma. Also known as Grandma Dona! She had a missrable flight from Alaska to Seattle. Eric & Emily picked her up at the airport and brought her back to our place and she wasn't feeling any better. So Brian, Eric, & Emily took Grandma to the ER. Not a fun place to be. They ran lots of tests on her, gave her some pain medicine, and overall said it was stomach pain. Brian and Grandma got back to our house about 4am. I heard that it was a pretty awful night. I'm so sorry that Dona had to go through that.
Saturday morning we let Brian and Grandma sleep in. I took Dalia and Tes on a walk since it was beautiful and sunny. Later that afternoon when Gigi and daddy woke up we came home. Gigi read the girls stories and judged Brian and Dalia's "Rainbow" building skills with the blocks. Gigi said they both won. Dalia made her wooden rainbow all by herself and called it a rainbow. Then Brian created his huge rainbow within rainbow (his arches).
That evening we had dinner at Eric & Emily's house. We enjoyed visiting and Dalia & Tes enjoyed playing Emily's piano. Dalia likes to play the piano and sing. Here is a little video:
Video: Dalia & Tes play and sing on Emily's Piano:
Saturday morning we let Brian and Grandma sleep in. I took Dalia and Tes on a walk since it was beautiful and sunny. Later that afternoon when Gigi and daddy woke up we came home. Gigi read the girls stories and judged Brian and Dalia's "Rainbow" building skills with the blocks. Gigi said they both won. Dalia made her wooden rainbow all by herself and called it a rainbow. Then Brian created his huge rainbow within rainbow (his arches).
That evening we had dinner at Eric & Emily's house. We enjoyed visiting and Dalia & Tes enjoyed playing Emily's piano. Dalia likes to play the piano and sing. Here is a little video:
Video: Dalia & Tes play and sing on Emily's Piano:



1 comment:
Wow. Britni, you gotta write down those lyrics before they forget them. (I wish I could forget them...j/k)
I really like the picture of the girls feet as they sit on the piano bench. xoxo
Post a Comment