Friday, February 12, 2010

Four Little Friends - Feb. 12, 2010

Teressa, Tesila, Mynoa, & Dalia!
Four sweet little girls! They are also all very good friends! We have known these girls for 2 years now. We met them when we moved into our Red house. Their mom Angie and i were Visiting Teaching companions! Angie and i both had one little girl and were both pregnant with our second little girls!! Angie and i were each others back up plan if we went into labor and our family wasn't around to take care of our older girls. It was so nice to have such a good friend as soon as i moved in. Angie's husband Isaac was also called to be our home teacher, so we got to know him well too! We quite frequently swap babysitting. I love having these four little girls together. They get a long so well and love to play with each other. And if you can't tell i love to get their picture taken all lined up! Nov. 2008, Sept. 2009, & Feb. 2010. Wow! They have all grown up so much! I can't believe it! And Angie is due with her third girl this April! I'm so excited!! Angie is one of my closest friends here! I am so thankful for her friendship and the love that she has shown my family.

Tonight as i was lining the girls up for their picture Brian stood behind me to get their attention so that they would all look the same way. Dalia and Mynoa started laughing at Brian right away! It was so cute how they were laughing so hard at whatever Brian as doing. Little Teressa was just standing there not sure what to think. Next thing i know Teressa started to make herself laugh. At first i didn't know if Teressa was laughing or crying. Nope, she was definitely laughing. I realized that both Teressa and Tesila weren't quite sure what to do, but would look at their big sisters, and noticing that they are laughing, so they had better laugh too. I just think it is so funny how Teressa needed to look over at her big sister to see what to do. I love how Tesila mimics Dalia in some things and Teressa mimics Mynoa in some things too. They are both such good sisters to one another. That is love!!

Video: Giggly girls! Teressa, Tesila, Mynoa, & Dalia


We got this neat candle card in the mail at Christmas that when you open the card the candle is flickering then you blow on the candle and the flicker goes out. Tesila has been carrying the card around all day blowing out the candle. She looks so cute blowing out the candle so of course i took a video. Here she is...
Video: Tes blowing out a candle on a card. Practicing for her upcoming birthday!

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

The photos of the 4 girls gradually growing bigger are wonderful to compare.

Good candle-blowing practice for Tesila. Sweet girl. I love her so!

xoxo