Belle & Beast!
Ava, Kimberly, Dalia, & Samantha
Check out who were Dalia's teachers at school today!!
Yes that is Belle & Beast!!! Can you believe it!! I was so excited when i pulled up to the school to pick Dalia up and Belle & Beast were standing with her class! AWESOME!!! My friend Danielle luckily had her camera and snapped this one of our girls and two others.
I was giddy all afternoon at the excitement that Belle & Beast were in Dalia's class. I mean, who has Belle & Beast for their teachers, ever?! Dalia does! She is the luckiest girl ever! When i went to pick her up she said with excitement, "Today is the BEST day of my life!!" and i have to agree that is cool!
However, Dalia told me that Belle & Beast weren't her teachers. They were just dressed up. That is Mr. K. inside the Beast. He put his costume on in front of the kids. And Belle is Mr. K.'s friend Dawn the Dancer. Dawn came to school for the day to teach the kids some dance steps. At sometime Mr. K. and Dawn were in a play as Belle & Beast. So for the last little bit of class Mr. K. put on his Beast costume and Dawn turned into Belle and they danced to the Beauty & the Beast song before walking the kids to the bus line.
I still think it was so cool. Tes was there too, but she didn't want her picture taken with them. Tes was excited to see them, but once we got up close she was shy. Later Tes said she couldn't be in a picture with them because she wasn't in the class. However, i now wish i got my picture with them too!
Dalia has the BEST teacher in the entire world. He is AWESOME! I couldn't ask for a better teacher for her. Thank you Mr. K. for doing what you do!


2 comments:
I guess I've read this 4 times today. Each time it delights me. xoxo
Lucky!!! How exciting to have such great teachers. :) So cute that it was "the BEST day of her life!"
Post a Comment