Monday, November 18, 2013

Disneyland Day 2 (Part 2) - April 5, 2012

Disneyland Day 2 (Part 2) - April 5, 2012
Mickey Mouse Day
 
We met Aladdin!  He was so cool and so very nice to us!  I really felt like he was the real Aladdin (because of course he is, we were in Disneyland!!)  We walked around the statues on main street of Walt Disney & Mickey and the characters!


We went to Tom Sawyer Island!!

We rode on the "Sailing Ship!"  So cool!  Tes says this and the carousel are her most favorite rides!!  She is my slow moving girl!


Dalia's favorite rides was "Slash Mountain!!!"  Mine too!  She thought it was so cool going down the waterfall!  She loved the songs too!  Tes didn't want to ride on splash mountain.  First, Brian & I took Dalia while Jami waited with Tes & Rock.  As soon as we went down the waterfall Dalia said, "Tes will like this."  So we told Tes she had to try riding it just once.  Next, Jami, Dalia, Tes, and Britni rode on splash mountain and Tes did not like it.  Dalia then got to go one more time with Aunt Jami & her dad.  She still talks about loving splash mountain.
We got Pineapple Ice Cream Floats in Adventureland!

Jami had gotten two fast pass tickets for the Indiana Jones ride for her and Brian.  But after we realized that Dalia liked Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain, Jami thought Dalia might enjoy the Indiana Jones ride.  So Brian took Dalia to ride Indiana Jones.  Turns out it was a bad idea.  Dalia hated it!  She said it was so scary.  Dalia kept talking about this part where there is something and the eyes pop out and are scary.

We were lucky enough to catch the parade again today!!!  I loved watching the parade!  I loved watching my kids watch the parade and how excited they got to see the characters!  We also had a great view with the Matterhorn behind the parade floats.  (So sad the Matterhorn was closed while we were there).  It was so fun to see Rock get so so excited to see Mickey Mouse!  And awesome because he didn't even know who mickey mouse was until we came to Disney.  I felt like as soon as he saw Mickey he just loved him instantly!  True Creek blood in this boy!!

Brian had never rode on the Haunted Mansion before and i felt that he needed too.  But I didn't want the girls to ride it.  So Jami watched the girls while Brian, Rock, and I went on the Haunted Mansion.  It still scares me as an adult.  We then rode on the Carousel!  Tesila's other favorite ride!!  Jami & Brian took Dalia & Tes to ride on the Autopia track while i fed Rock some baby food.


That night we watched the firework show again and ate cotton candy!  It was so magical!
It was the most perfect two days in disney that i could have asked for.  I am so very grateful to Jami for coming to disneyland with our family!  It made things that much easier having an extra adult!  And I am glad that my kids got to share the disney experience with her too!
We LOVE DISNEY!!
(Well, Brian might not, but the rest of us do!)

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

I love that you got to see Disneyland in the spring. I enjoy seeing the pink cherry blossoms. But mostly the smiling faces of your family. Yea!!! xoxo