We had so much fun canoeing on Grandma's lake! It was fun to see Dalia rowing! Also, Cameron, Dalia, & Tes play so well together. They were outside playing make believe for awhile.
Sunday evening we played games and made cookies!!
Belinda, Aubrey, & Cameron came over for dinner. Wendy was there too! Tyler missed his flight home from back east where he was at a concrete canoe tournament so we missed him again.
Dalia enjoyed playing with Lucy, teaching her games, making her dance, and giving her dog treats

Our last day we spent it in Palmer. We went souvenir shopping ate lunch at a cafe in downtown Palmer, and went to the Amoosement Park! We also stopped by our friend Ginger's house to visit with her and her two kids and husband.

Back at G&G's we had a big family dinner with all of us there, even tyler! (where was my camera?!?!) I was probably thinking about packing. We ate, talked, let the kids play for a few more minutes, finished packing and then we were off to the airport for our midnight flight back to Seattle.
We had the BEST time in Alaska!!! It was the perfect vacation for our family! We had so much fun and did so much! And I thought to myself a lot, "why don't we come visit more often??" We really need to visit more often then every 6 years. So here is to hoping that our next visit will be before 2019. Thank you Mark & Dixie for having us!!! Hopefully we will see you sooner rather than later.
Our kids are such good travelers. Brian sat by the girls and I sat by Rock. As soon as we were in the air Rock feel asleep and slept the entire way! It was a good flight, but we landed in Seattle about 5am and I was so tired. I don't know how Brian went to work but he did. The kids and I got home and slept until 3:00pm in the afternoon.
Sunday evening we played games and made cookies!!
Belinda, Aubrey, & Cameron came over for dinner. Wendy was there too! Tyler missed his flight home from back east where he was at a concrete canoe tournament so we missed him again.
Dalia enjoyed playing with Lucy, teaching her games, making her dance, and giving her dog treats

Our last day we spent it in Palmer. We went souvenir shopping ate lunch at a cafe in downtown Palmer, and went to the Amoosement Park! We also stopped by our friend Ginger's house to visit with her and her two kids and husband.

Back at G&G's we had a big family dinner with all of us there, even tyler! (where was my camera?!?!) I was probably thinking about packing. We ate, talked, let the kids play for a few more minutes, finished packing and then we were off to the airport for our midnight flight back to Seattle.
We had the BEST time in Alaska!!! It was the perfect vacation for our family! We had so much fun and did so much! And I thought to myself a lot, "why don't we come visit more often??" We really need to visit more often then every 6 years. So here is to hoping that our next visit will be before 2019. Thank you Mark & Dixie for having us!!! Hopefully we will see you sooner rather than later.
Our kids are such good travelers. Brian sat by the girls and I sat by Rock. As soon as we were in the air Rock feel asleep and slept the entire way! It was a good flight, but we landed in Seattle about 5am and I was so tired. I don't know how Brian went to work but he did. The kids and I got home and slept until 3:00pm in the afternoon.



1 comment:
Britni, these photos are amazing…the scenery, the girls in skirts and flip-flops, the wonderful adventure you were able to have. I am so glad you made the trip. xoxo
Post a Comment