Friday, September 14, 2012

Videos from Aug. & Sept. 2012

Video:Dalia riding on a roller coaster! Aug. 2012. She is in the second car from the back in the front seat. You can hear here scream as she goes by. She was so excited!!!


Video: Dalia talks about the caterpillar roller coaster ride! she loved it so much!! Aug. 2012


Video: Tesila's favorite primary song is Nephi's Courage. Here she is singing verse 1. - Sept. 2012


Video: Tesila singing verse 2 of Nephi's Courage. - Sept. 2012


Video: Dalia singing verse 2 of Nephi's Courage - Sept. 2012


Video: Tesila Hula Hoops - Sept. 2012


Video: The last day of summer playing in the kiddie pool. - Sept. 2012


Video: Guess what? Rockwell likes Trains!! Listen to him say "Choo Choo" as he looks at his train book! - Sept. 2012


Video: Tes is combing Rock's hair. She really likes to comb hair. - Sept. 2012


Video: Rock says Choo Choo - Sept. 2012


Video: Tesi's first day of Preschool she made an "A" Monster - Sept. 2012


Video: Check out how Rock dances! We like to dance at our house, especially in the kitchen. - Aug. 2012

2 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

Love your girls singing! Tes has such long beautiful hair and I can't believe how grown up Dalia is! Rock is such a doll! Oh, I wish I could meet them!

Carolyn Howell said...

-Dalia's roller coaster excitement
-Tesila's primary song & hula hooping & school report
-Rock giggling as he is splashed, dancing & choo-chooing

If I hadn't seen these videos I'd have a harder time imagining how grown up they are all getting. You, Britni, stay just the same. Amazing & beautiful!

Keep dancing! xoxo