Mukilteo Beach!
While Dalia was at school I took Tes & Rock to the beach! I realized I hadn't taken Rock to the beach all summer. I figured he would enjoy throwing rocks and I really wanted him to see trains come by on the tracks! When the train came by he just stared at the train, kinda of in amazement! It was fun for me! It was a beautiful day that warmed up after the cool morning air blew off. We played at the beach, watched trains, ate lunch, played at the playground, and watched the ferry and sailboats, before we headed home to put Rock down for a nap and then to pick Dalia up from school. It was a fun day! I am so lucky to be a their mom. And lucky to live so close to the beach!

Video: Rock sees a Train at the beach - Sept. 2012
While Dalia was at school I took Tes & Rock to the beach! I realized I hadn't taken Rock to the beach all summer. I figured he would enjoy throwing rocks and I really wanted him to see trains come by on the tracks! When the train came by he just stared at the train, kinda of in amazement! It was fun for me! It was a beautiful day that warmed up after the cool morning air blew off. We played at the beach, watched trains, ate lunch, played at the playground, and watched the ferry and sailboats, before we headed home to put Rock down for a nap and then to pick Dalia up from school. It was a fun day! I am so lucky to be a their mom. And lucky to live so close to the beach!

Video: Rock sees a Train at the beach - Sept. 2012


1 comment:
I found it! It was buried in mid-September. I should have looked more closely at the date. Duh!
Britni - you have bangs!
Your sailboat photo is like a professional.
That picnic blanket is like the song that never ends.
I am glad to hear the train whistle.
This is fun for Tes to be in charge!
Now Rock will really appreciate the Disneyland RR.
xoxo
Post a Comment