Monday, July 9, 2012

Talent Show Videos - July 2012

These videos are from my Family Reunion Talent Show! I am so proud of Dalia!!!

Video: Dalia performs "Ballet Dance" at our family reunion talent show. - July 2012


Video: Family Skit that we performed at our family reunion talent show. "There was an Old Lady." - July 2012

3 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

A standing ovation from Momma & Lane! This must have been the finale number. They always save the best for last! I enjoyed hearing Brian and Britni sing a duet, Dalia giggle at the tickles, Tesila staying brave and not leaving the stage, and Rock just being cute Rock. Applause, applause! xoxo

Momma J said...

Very cute! You have quite the performers in your family :) We sure miss you guys.

Bri said...

These were great! Dalia's dance was so cute! I'm sure we'll have to watch these videos a few more times to please Olivia! Great job!!!!