Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dalia.Coloring.Pictures - June 8, 2010


Dalia Coloring: Check out how i found Dalia coloring; concentration eyes, tongue stuck out to one side, crayon held tightly in one hand, and coloring ever so slowly and carefully! That is exactly how Grandpa C. taught her to color the other night! She was coloring a birthday card for her friend Emmaleigh and it was time to go to the party so i told her i would help her finish coloring in the leaf of the flower. I started to color and she told me to slow down, i was coloring too fast!

Family Pictures!
Here is our little family with my Grandparents & Parents right before Brian took us to the airport to fly to Utah. I am so glad that my Grandparents were able to come and stay the weekend at my home(I'm glad my mom and Lane were able to come too!). I so enjoyed having them here. I loved talking to my Grandpa about this and that. My Grandpa has a lot of neat theory's and thoughts. He was also working on writing his most recent puppets shows that he will be performing at his Puppet Theater in October. I had fun listening to him write about his Snow White puppet show. I also got in trouble. The first night they were here i started to pick up a pile of toys and Grandpa looked straight at me and said, "Stop that." My Grandpa is wise. He told me that if i keep doing that for my kids they won't learn to clean up after themselves. I do believe that is true. I need to not be so lazy and do things myself. I think i am doing better. I also love talking with my Grandma about sewing, Washington, trips she has been on, things that she has done, and family. If you ever want to know anything about my family you just talk to my Grandma and you find it all out. It helps me stay in the loop, since i don't live close to my extended family. I love my Grandparents and i'm so glad that i got to have them here for a weekend!

The second picture is a four generation picture of the girls!!

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Neat, neat , neat! I am also glad my parents could come share in the Hansen magic. xoxo