Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brian! Happy Father's Day! - June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!! to Daddy Brian!!!
Daddy & Tes
Brian wearing the tie that Tes decorated for him in nursery and Tes holding the card.

We hope you have a fabulous day of rest! You are the best daddy, because....

"I love him, he tickles and bee's me. Play Hide-n-Seek. I like his cool tricks. I like him to read me some books. I like to play outside with him. I like to eat raisins with him. I like his beard!" -Dalia

"Play in sun. Daddy come home. Tickle toes me. A Washington. Reada a story me. Daddy where are you?" - Tesila

We miss you so much and our looking forward to our date next week.
Tes, Dalia, & cousin Ava ready to go swimming at Grandma's.

Brian I miss you!!

We love you!
-Britni, Dalia, & Tesila

P.S. We have a surprise for you. Find your "wedding" shoes box to find it!

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

You are a happy family! Nice post to prove what I already knew.
(The tie photo accompanied by Dalia and Tesila's thoughts are especially nice.) xoxo