Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nail.Polish.Stroller - Oct. 6, 2009

For anyone that really knows me knows that i LOVE nail polish!! Probably not as much as i used to but i still love it. I have to have my toe nails painted at all times, just one of those things. I like to have my finger nails painted and try to keep that up, but it is a lot harder to keep up with ever since i've had babies. In high school i had just about every different color! I now have just an aray of pinks, reds, purples, and gliters! So of course my sweet little Dalia would love nail polish too. I did paint her little toenails when she was a tiny baby! She likes to get her toenails painted and now we even paint her finger nails. She sits so patiently while i paint her nails and then she shakes! until they are dry and we sing, "shake shake shake sanora!' while she shakes!

While i was painting Dalia's nails she started to play with the nail polish, like as if they were little figurines. She was calling them mom, dad, baby, grandma. She sat there at the table for a few hours just playing pretend with her little nail polish figurines! Sweet girl!
Video:

Next is what Brian called my "Impulse CraigsListing!" Yesterday i lay in bed thinking. I began thinking about my dear friend Jamie O. and how she goes on jogs with her double jogging stroller and pushes her two kiddos. I started to think how much easier it would be to go on walks for exercise if i had such a stroller. I still just have my most favorite red umbrella stroller, nothing that pushes two babies. So i decided then that i wanted a double jogging stroller to go on walks around my house. So i of course went searching on CraigsList. After a few searches i found just the one (it was actually the only double jogging stroller in my area). I phoned the seller and offered less then her price and she said come and get it. So here i am the proud new owner of a double jogging stroller! Hooray for me!

4 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

Good for you!! I love having a double jogging stroller! It makes getting out with the kids much better. If only you lived closer we could be jogging buddies! P.S. Our neighbors are moving and you should buy it and move in right across the street from me! Wouldn't that be wonderful!

Jami said...

youre so cute. that jacket looks good on you. and oh dalia... okay, okay, okay. funny

Carolyn Howell said...

Oh Britni, I am totally in love with your life. Do you love it too? xoxo

Keely said...

I've been looking, and looking for a double jogger for the past few months. I kind of gave up with winter coming and all. After reading your blog post about your new stroller last night, I hopped on craigslist and found one too. I called the lady this morning, went out and saw it this afternoon, offered less than she was asking as well, and went running this evening with my girls.

Thanks for being the inspiration I needed!!