This morning on our walk we collected leaves that were on the ground. We found some HUGE leaves! Dalia thought they were pretty cool. Tesila didn't want to touch any of the leaves. When we got home we glued them onto paper. Dalia enjoyed gluing and putting her leaves on. Tesila just like putting the glue on (she didn't want to touch the leaves) so i had to place them on the paper for her. Also, at lunch Tes hid behind her plate and looked through it at me and Dalia. Funny Tes!! Today was the day that i was making Tesa's halloween tinkerbell costume. I tried some stuff on from the dress up box and i think she looked pretty cute! I almost thought i didn't need to make her a green dress, but i did anyways. The fabric frayed a lot! but i was able to create a little green tinkerbell dress. I love Tesa's little pose wearing her new dress.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
she looks older in the green dress picture
Nice costume...especially the one YOU made. I remember that day. I called to visit and you busily sewed as we chatted. Good work Britni. Luckiest little tink ever! xoxo
Post a Comment