Friday, October 25, 2013

Disneyland Day 2 (Part 1) - April 5, 2012

Disneyland Day 2 (Part 1) - April 5, 2012
(Yes, that was SO long ago.  But i figured I want to remember it and my sister Callie is taking her girls to Disney for the first time next week. They are going to Disney World!!  I am so excited for them!)
 
Day 2 was our Mickey Day!!  My kids wore their mickey & minnie shirts and we bought the girls Minnie Ears!  Aunt Jami got some too!!  When we walked in the park Mickey Mouse was right out front with a short line to see him.  We got in line and he signed Dalia's book and then signed Tesila's book with Dalia's pen not hers, that is why she is sad in the picture.  Our first ride was Peter Pan!!  We almost didn't ride this ride because I was afraid of the wait line.  But the day before we met Peter Pan and he asked if we rode his ride and told us that his ride is the best in the park.  So of course Dalia wanted to ride it!  And I am so glad we did, I really do love that ride!  Since we got in line right away it wasn't that long of a wait, maybe 30 mins.

Dalia insisted on riding small world again.  She really really loves that ride and kept singing the song and smiling from ear to ear!  Next up was Toon Town!!!

We saw Goofy, Minne, Mickey again, and Tes & I ran into Pluto when the others were in line for a ride.

We toured Mickey and Minnie's houses!

Played around toon town and took advantage of the photo opportunities (aka - all the cars).




Toon town was a lot of fun!  

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Promise me that I can come next time. xoxo