Have you ever wanted to make your own Jell-o molds? I know you have. Here is a step by step to making your own. Best of luck.
Yes, Brian made me some Mustache Jell-o molds. He is the best, I know!!
I had been planning a Movember Mustache party so i ordered some mustache molds and mustache cookie cutters. The party was Sunday and i got an email Friday saying that my order would be delivers on Monday. I was bummed. What was i going to do for the party now? I decided that i would make a Mustache cake instead and just not have Jell-o. Brian took this as a challenge. He decided to make me mustache jello molds himself. So Saturday morning i made a cake and then set it out to cool. As we were loading up in the car to go get the HDPE sheet of plastic that we would need for the molds the mailman came with my package of molds and cookie cutters!! Hooray???? I already had baked a cake. We didn' need cookies too. And now Brian didn't need to make a mold. He was sad. :(
We decided that he should still make the mold anyway. So off to the store we went. Then back home to create! Brian & Dalia sculpted the mustaches using so me type of clay. Then Brian built a vacuum box, heated up the plastic and created the mold! Easy Peasy right?

Here are some more shots of our mold making experience.
I had been planning a Movember Mustache party so i ordered some mustache molds and mustache cookie cutters. The party was Sunday and i got an email Friday saying that my order would be delivers on Monday. I was bummed. What was i going to do for the party now? I decided that i would make a Mustache cake instead and just not have Jell-o. Brian took this as a challenge. He decided to make me mustache jello molds himself. So Saturday morning i made a cake and then set it out to cool. As we were loading up in the car to go get the HDPE sheet of plastic that we would need for the molds the mailman came with my package of molds and cookie cutters!! Hooray???? I already had baked a cake. We didn' need cookies too. And now Brian didn't need to make a mold. He was sad. :(
We decided that he should still make the mold anyway. So off to the store we went. Then back home to create! Brian & Dalia sculpted the mustaches using so me type of clay. Then Brian built a vacuum box, heated up the plastic and created the mold! Easy Peasy right?

Here are some more shots of our mold making experience.


1 comment:
What do you mean...you don't need cookies too? There's always room for cookies!
Brian is the great brain! xoxo
Post a Comment