I ATTEMPTED to really potty train Tes today. I FAILED!
Look closely under the table. Yes, Tes pooped on the deck. Like i said Potty Training attempt - FAILED. She did come in the house and tell me that she pooped on the deck, is that progress???
That really is awesome! I would have blamed it on the dog. It looks like it would be fairly easy to clean up...that's the bright side right? Just buy yourself a pooper scooper and you will be set!
5 comments:
I'm still laughing. I love that you took a picture and blogged about it. Motherhood rocks. :)
That really is awesome! I would have blamed it on the dog. It looks like it would be fairly easy to clean up...that's the bright side right? Just buy yourself a pooper scooper and you will be set!
gross! cj told me about this today- that girl needs to kick it into gear though.
I'm so sorry!! At least it was outside! And at least she told you...good luck...
I read up on this. Running around naked is a great method for potty training. Outdoors is best, as you can attest by this photo. Don't give up! xoxo
Post a Comment