Happy Birthday Britni! Welcome to the 28 club, I joined in January. And a happy 28 weeks to us! :) Hope you had a great day, that cake looks delicious, WHAT IS IT?
I knew you were prego, but I didn't know it was a boy - congratulations! And how awesome that you and Brian got to go to the Middle East. You are a lucky duck!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you (and 28th week to Rockwell...his name should totally be Rockwell!!)
Happy Birthday Britni! Welcome to the 28 club, I joined in January. And a happy 28 weeks to us! :) Hope you had a great day, that cake looks delicious, WHAT IS IT?
Happy Birthday Britni! (sorry i missed it :(
Such a pretty birthday girl! Hope it was happy...
It appears to be a German chocolate cake. Am I right?
xoxo
I knew you were prego, but I didn't know it was a boy - congratulations! And how awesome that you and Brian got to go to the Middle East. You are a lucky duck!!
Post a Comment