Friday, December 10, 2010

Cupcakes - Dec. 10, 2010

 Dalia had been asking to make cupcakes for awhile.  For the ward Christmas party they asked people to bring cupcakes.  So today we made cupcakes!  and i don't think Dalia could be more excited!!  Tes helped me mix up the batter and when the cupcakes cooled the three of us decorated them.  Dalia did a great job decorating them and put the frosting and candy on top with care!  Tesila also really likes puzzles!  She will sit and concentrate on them.  She can made the board puzzles all by herself, but the other kind she needs help.  I like the picture of Tesila drawing, she is concentrating so hard with her little tongue sticking out.  Grandpa Creek would be so proud.  And lastly, Dalia built this cool tower!

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

I'll build a puzzle with Tesila anyday.

Look out, I'll be there next month. We'll be building puzzles, doodling, baking, singing, dancing. Can't wait! Oh, and rocking a baby boy! xoxo