It was another beautiful day here in Washington!! We made our way to Mukilteo Beach for a picnic and to play!! I felt reasonably well. I'm so thankful to my mom for always having yummy food ready for everyone to eat!!
We enjoyed a picnic and playing on the playground. The girls of course loved walking up and down the beach, collecting rocks, finding a feather and trying to make a boat, and wading in the water. We missed Brian as he was at work.
Back at home we took a group picture of us being pirates! before Jer's fam and my mom leave in the morning. We are so glad that you all came!! Next time i hope to not be sick.
We enjoyed a picnic and playing on the playground. The girls of course loved walking up and down the beach, collecting rocks, finding a feather and trying to make a boat, and wading in the water. We missed Brian as he was at work.
Back at home we took a group picture of us being pirates! before Jer's fam and my mom leave in the morning. We are so glad that you all came!! Next time i hope to not be sick.



1 comment:
I just love you. And I miss you and the girls. One day soon I'll come visit again. Tell Brian that I hope he is hungry. Maybe you will be too! xoxo
Post a Comment