Friday, July 30, 2010

Lots of Videos - July 30, 2010

We love playing with friends and eating popsicles!!
Dalia and Tes both like to "lead" music. The last few weeks in sacrament meeting when we sing a hymn, Tes gets out the little Book of Mormon or one of her little books, opens it up and starts waving her arm around the entire time of the song. The other day Dalia made a music stand. Dalia and Tes both had so much fun leading music, singing, and playing instruments! Videos below:
Also, the other day Tesila and Dalia both fell down in the same place in the front yard on our little sidewalk by our house and they both scraped up their knees and got princess band-aids! Check out Dalia smiling with her two bandaged up knees. And i just love the last picture of Dalia & Tes on the deck. I think they were acting sad because at first i had the back door shut and they were outside. I opened the door to take a picture of their sad faces and this is what i got. Love it! Tes has great facial expressions!

Ever since the girls got back from their weekend at Mat & Bri's they have been singing, "I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it," from the movie "Madagascar," i believe. And Dalia started singing, "Gotta get down, down down down down!" I asked Dalia where she learned that song and she said, "The boys from the park." I was confused then i finally realized it was from the band at the park a few weeks ago from "Music in the Park." It was from the Brian Waite Band, who are a bunch of men that sing kid songs. Well she loves their, "Gotta get down" song!!

video:Tes sings - july 2010 - I like to move it - better get down


video:Dalia sings - july 2010 -Better get down down down


video:Tes tells her daddy, i'm not a child


video:tes says she doesn't like moms pink one (camera)


Video:Tes using Dalia's music Stand - july 2010


Video:Tes sees a picture of Jesus and says Jesus Christ



Video:dalia leading, playing, and singing music on her music stand

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Jami and I got together for a mini GNO last Saturday. After dinner and a movie we ended up at my apartment watching these videos. They are so fun to watch. (You'll have to show me how to post videos on my blog/YouTube so your girls will remember G'ma.) xoxo