Callie & Rayson - April 25, 2009
Callie & Rayson got married on April 25, 2009 at Wheeler Farm in Utah!
It was a very very rainy day! The rain let up just before the wedding in time for some pictures!! Callie looked gorgeous and Rayson looked studly in his tux!! They both had permanent smiles on their face from ear to ear! They are a great couple and both make each other so happy! I am so grateful that Callie found Rayson! I couldn't ask for a better match for Callie. Happy Wedding!!

The Wedding Party!
Dalia, Tes, Ava, & Alex were Callie's "Butterfly Girls" (Flower girls with wings! and they tossed our tissue paper butterfly's down the isle). Erin, Jami, & Britni were bridesmaids!

The butterfly girls! Dalia & Ava! Best cousins!! Tesila wasn't walking and so she didn't get to walk down the isle. I also got to walk down the isle as Callie's Maid of Honor! It was my first time walking down the isle! I think i did a great job! Then of course the other bridesmaids and groomsman walked down the isle! Then the butterfly girls! and then Bride Callie!!! I got to hold Callie's bouquet during the ceremony which was beautiful! I was glad i had such a good place to watch (standing right next to Callie!)
Right after the wedding their wedding reception started!! There was yummy food to eat! Dancing! Which the little butterfly girls LOVED!! and of course mingling! I love to mingle! and it was so fun to see so many family members and old friends!! But it is sad because you don't really get a chance to visit with anyone all that long because I'm always busy wanting to talk to everyone. I had so much fun at Callie & Rayson's Wedding. I'm sure they did too!! Callie did a great job choosing all the decorations, the colors, the food! My mom and others did a great job putting it together! We have a great big family who were all willing to help out! I sure love my family!!
It was a very very rainy day! The rain let up just before the wedding in time for some pictures!! Callie looked gorgeous and Rayson looked studly in his tux!! They both had permanent smiles on their face from ear to ear! They are a great couple and both make each other so happy! I am so grateful that Callie found Rayson! I couldn't ask for a better match for Callie. Happy Wedding!!

The Wedding Party!
Dalia, Tes, Ava, & Alex were Callie's "Butterfly Girls" (Flower girls with wings! and they tossed our tissue paper butterfly's down the isle). Erin, Jami, & Britni were bridesmaids!

The butterfly girls! Dalia & Ava! Best cousins!! Tesila wasn't walking and so she didn't get to walk down the isle. I also got to walk down the isle as Callie's Maid of Honor! It was my first time walking down the isle! I think i did a great job! Then of course the other bridesmaids and groomsman walked down the isle! Then the butterfly girls! and then Bride Callie!!! I got to hold Callie's bouquet during the ceremony which was beautiful! I was glad i had such a good place to watch (standing right next to Callie!)
Right after the wedding their wedding reception started!! There was yummy food to eat! Dancing! Which the little butterfly girls LOVED!! and of course mingling! I love to mingle! and it was so fun to see so many family members and old friends!! But it is sad because you don't really get a chance to visit with anyone all that long because I'm always busy wanting to talk to everyone. I had so much fun at Callie & Rayson's Wedding. I'm sure they did too!! Callie did a great job choosing all the decorations, the colors, the food! My mom and others did a great job putting it together! We have a great big family who were all willing to help out! I sure love my family!!





1 comment:
I don't mean to diss the bridal party but next to Callie, the butterfly girls were the best! xoxo
Post a Comment